The artist resources page has been updated with additional information.
Wooden Table/Desk – $100
Measures 30” x 60” x 30”. Drawer on both sides, however handle broken on one side.
Elfa Desk – $100
54” x 24” x 30” h. Sycamore & Platinum. Includes 4 drawers and sorter for top drawer.
Elfa Shelves – $75
5 shelves at a length of 30” (4 at 12” width, 1 at 20” width) sycamore, with brackets and easy hang standards
Bar Chairs/Stools – $30/Each
3 Different chairs at 30” high seat with two that match. Additional lower chairs available which swivel and sit ~27” high.
HP Officejet All-in-One Printer – $40 Includes new color and black & white ink as well as the ink in the printer. Prints in color, great for a small office
4.4 cu. ft. Refrigerator – $75
Glass shelves, can dispenser, vegetable crisper and 1-button defrost
Kenwood VR-505 Amplifier – $20
Available as is, may be some issues with various inputs however at least one works
Desk Chair – Free
Wheeled chair with arms
Track Lighting – $10/fixture
Includes fixture and Solex bulb which is 4100K and either a 17 or 36 degree spread
Art Bins – Various Prices
Inquire about the various bins available
AS Hanging System – Inquire
Metal wires and hooks used to display artwork in the gallery. If interested let Neil know.
Acrylic Merchandising Pieces – Various Prices
If interested or if you would like to see pictures please contact the gallery.
Entries are now available for the 5th Annual Community Show which will take place in December 2013. This is an open show which is available on a first come basis until all available wall spots are taken, which can happen quickly. Please visit the community show registration page for more information on size requirements, image delivery dates and to register for the show.
Join Sam Krisch and gallery nrc for a weekend workshop designed to inspire students to create distinctive artistic expression using the iPhone. The workshop will cover the basics of good photography and will include creative exercises to inspire your images as well as having you dig deeper with the most useful tools to finish your image in a unique and personal way.
The workshop will take place in northwest Denver on September 28th and 29th from 10:00am – 4:00pm both days. The cost of the two day workshop is $99. To provide the most useful learning environment seats are limited for this workshop.
Find out more details by visiting the workshop webpage.
During the summer months the gallery has some weekends where it is closed due to other events taking place. The summer schedule for the remainder of the summer for 2013 is as follows:
- Thursday July 18th – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday July 19th – Closed
- Saturday July 20th – Closed
- Thursday July 25th – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday July 26th – Closed
- Saturday July 27th – Closed
- Thursday August 1st – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday August 2nd – 1:00pm – 10:00pm (First Friday Art Walk)
- Saturday August 3rd – 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Thursday August 8th – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday August 9th – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturday August 10th – 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Sunday August 11th – 10:00am – 3:00pm (Viva Streets Celebration)
- Thursday August 15th – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday August 16th – Closed
- Saturday August 17th – Closed
- Thursday August 22nd – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday August 23rd – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturday August 24th – 10:00am – 4:00pm
- Thursday August 29th – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday August 30th – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Saturday August 31st – Closed
- Thursday September 5th – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday September 6th – 6:00pm – 10:00pm (First Friday Art Walk)
- Saturday September 7th – Closed
- Thursday September 12th – 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- Friday September 13th – Closed
- Saturday September 14th – Closed
The gallery is also open by appointment. Please contact the gallery to schedule a time to visit the space.